Saturday, March 10, 2012

Buffy Bronzed

Rather than a proper manicure this one turned out to be a study on how various bronze glitters look over dark colours.
The base here is Essence Vampire's Love 'Gold Old Buffy', two coats. (And a pre-cleanup pic..sorry!) I was about to whip up some tired jokes here about vampires, their slayers and bronzer, but let's forget that, because bronze was the colour I picked up to decorate this mani - mostly because of these bronze studs I wanted to use.
After adding the studs I decided to try on different glitters/flakies as follows:
Thumb: Essence Circus Circus My Sparkling Acrobat
Pinky: OPI Pros and Bronze
Middle finger: Nfu'Oh 39 (Looove!! <3)
Index finger: Sinful Colors All About You
You could propably guess that the Nfu'Oh is the one I liked most. You can see a crazy colour shift from green to deep red in it - even in this pic! I've never tried it on a dark black-ish colour before, and now I'm more than ready to try it on everything. I'm still sooo much into flakies..
There you have the polishes, and that's all, folks!

5 comments:

  1. pretty! i really love that sinful colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's a beauty with golden, bronze and even reddish glitter, but totally impossible to get opaque on it's own..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the studs! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Where did you get the studs? I need me some of those!

    -Anna
    Please check out and follow my blog as well!
    http://www.goingtotheshowing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Violet and GtS!! I bought the studs on eBay, but can't remember the seller.. I believe bornprettystore has some studs, too. And I think they have some kind of a sale going on right now. Have fun shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete